A blend of Gorillas in the Mist and But I'm a Cheerleader:
After August 15 the camp is available for Triggerfish and friends and we want to go to camp from August 25-27
Camp vid: https://vimeo.com/138160314
@campedenwoods for more pics of camp life
The camp is a 2 hour and 45 minute drive from Toronto in Haliburton and a 5 minute drive from Algonquin Park.
Dock life includes:
- Accommodation in bunk bed cabins
- the eight cabins have a full bathroom & sleep between 2-15
- food prepped by the camp cook: snacks and dinner on Friday, 3 meals on Saturday, and brunch and snacks on Sunday at the camp dining hall
- activities: volleyball, soccer, lake water polo, kayaks, canoes, SUPs, water trampoline, ymusic room, fire pit, archery, water ski, scary stories, and Algonquin park is about a 5 minute drive away for hikes
- access to all equipment for the above: camp staff will be on hand to run programs
- fireworks, sound equipment rental
- sleeping bag
- tent (if you wish to camp)
We are seeking at minimum 30 people in order to pull this off. Partners/lovers/boyfriends/girlfriends/husbands/wives are more than welcome and please add them to the list - I may have missed some Trigs as well. We may open it up further but that is TBD.
Register Now $50 Deposit
Pay Balance $125
Copyright © Lior Gluzberg. All rights reserved.